Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What colour should i use to highlight my hair?

I hev lyk a black hair... I wunna add sum highlights (lyk about 4 streaks on top of my hair) but i dunno wut to use... My friend recommended a honey blonde highlights; will that be ok to use with a black hair? OR should i do a different colour??What colour should i use to highlight my hair?
you can get dark blue, sky blue, or pink... but if you want to go wit the natural dye thing, get reddish borwn, or yea.. the honey blonde or the lightest brownWhat colour should i use to highlight my hair?
dark mahogony brow nis great with black
Do you want natural hair highlights?


Or just any color?





I recommend blonde highlights.


Usually colors out of the normal hair spectrum are hard to pull off. As well as clashy at times.





But if you want an unnatural color, go with a dark blue tint or a dark red tint. Those are usually not visible in areas where there is little light but once in the sun, wow!
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment