Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How should i highlight my hair?

Well my hairhas 3 layers, is darkish brown, and it have some golden brownish strikes in it. It's my natural hair. I'm thinking about to get bolnde highlights but how would it be. Like should i use the hat or aluminum foil? Should i also highlight some on the bottom?How should i highlight my hair?
well u should use aluminum foil


n if u want more blond in ur hair or if u put ur hair up alot then u can put sum on the bottom


hope this help!How should i highlight my hair?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Highlighting tips-


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hair-鈥?/a>
I would go to a salon or your hairdresser just to be safe of not messing up.
just buy the boxes at target and they turn out fine but get someone else to do it for you it would be too hard to do it yourself
u knoww what would be good for ur hair is if u put blonde on top of ur hair and underneath like a light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment