Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do u highlight your hair with lemon juice ?

My hair is a dark brown color , and I'd like to highlight it using lemonjuice , will it get a lighter color and is there a certain way to do it ? Thanks!!!How do u highlight your hair with lemon juice ?
hahah lemon juice..


i remember this lilo and stitch episode





Lilo put lemon juice in her big sister (boney's) shampoo


when Boney came out of the bathroom her hair was as yellow as gold lol..How do u highlight your hair with lemon juice ?
I wouldn't recomend doing that. If you do, it won't be very visible. I would just go to Cost Cutters (lol) o rFantastic Sam's, or another low cost salon, and get it done there. It's not very expensive and it looks just as good as it does when you go to some extremly expensive salon. That's what I did and my highlights (and lowlights) look great.
try putting lemon juice in a spray bottle then spraying it on. then, lay out in the sun or blow dry it. it will work just ike the product ';sun in';
Just applying lemon juice to your hair won't do much. The trick with lemon juice is that it has a reaction in the sun that lightens hair. Apply it to the areas you want highlighted, and then go get some sun. If you're fair, I'd suggest wearing sunscreen on your skin though. You don't want to fry that.
yes your may turn lighter but more like a reddish color I used lemon juice on my hair I have light brown hair and it turned a brassy orangish color good luck if you do it..
Wash your hair like you normally do then comb lemon juice through your hair! Let it set for 15 minutes then rinse your hair under ice cold water for 5 minutes! Then comb some more lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun or under bright lights for half an hour. Rinse with ice cold water for another 5 minutes. Your hair should have a nice lightened effect. This procedure should be done once a week in order to keep your hair the color you desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment