Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you think I should highlight my hair and if so, should I use a drugstore brand or go to a salon?

I have natural blond hair and everyone tells me I shouldn't mess with it and just be happy to be a natural blond. It's a dark blond though and I want that light, sun-kissed blond look like the girls on The Hills and Laguna Beach! My hair is long and thick and very wavy. It tends to be dry which is caused either by our well water or my hair being so thick and wavy. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg, is there a drugstore brand that won't totally damage my hair? Should I try just using sun-in since I'm going to Florida for a couple of weeks? Any opinions appreciated. Thanks.Do you think I should highlight my hair and if so, should I use a drugstore brand or go to a salon?
you should go to a salon. i do my own highlights but i was taught by an expert. the sun in workd but, it doesn't last very long in my hair. if you do it yourself, be sure to use a pre-color conditioner to prevent even more damage to your hair. you should also try doing conditioning treatments on your hair weelky or bi-weekly. that will help with the dryness. garnier fructis makes a good, inexpensive treatment.Do you think I should highlight my hair and if so, should I use a drugstore brand or go to a salon?
i think you should highlight it and umm i would go to a salon cuz you never know if you can trust the drug store brands
you should try out other colors as well but I will say go to Salon
The salon uses the same stuff to dye your hair, but the salon has the experts, if you want a good job, pay the bucks and then at least you will have a comeback if your hair turns purple
Try the sun-In but nothing stronger ubless you go to a salon.. can be very messy, trust me I speak from painful experience... :)
go to the salon they are experts, so ask them
Yeah id go to the salon chick, that way you know that professionals are dealing with your hair. Ive fiddled with my hair before and regretted it afterwards..
Thats sun kissed blonde is what many die for, i had it for a while but i missed being natural. if that color is really what you want then spend the extra dollars to get it right. messing around with your hair will only result in bad caps pulled over your hair until you can get it fixed.
Since you have natural blond hair, I would suggest going to a salon, I would not do it yourself. The chances of runining you hair and causing breakage is higher because of the color of your hair.
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment