Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How long do i have to wait before i can highlight my hair ?

I dyed my hair black today , how long should i wait to put highlights in it without damaging my hair ? How long do i have to wait before i can highlight my hair ?
Professionally, I would suggest that you don't get highlights, especially on dyed black hair. This is only going to cause more damage to your hair. You will have to use very high lift color to get it light enough for your approval.





If you must add the highlights, I would wait at least 2 weeks and make sure you are using professional shampoo and conditioner.How long do i have to wait before i can highlight my hair ?
wow its going to suck majorly to try to put highlights in next time try to do the highlights then dye arround it. its almost impossible to bleach over black with out turning orange or frying your hair. i suggest not doing it your self since its going to take a high volume of blue and violet bleach.''











good luck
at least a few days... dying your hair in the first place damages your hair...ive actually dyed my hair twice in 1 day because the my hair went bright orange copper and school was the next day so i had to dye some black into it.. it didnt damage my hair a lot but mostly i get split ends here and there cause i keep my hair long...





and some highlights dont involve bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment