Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I highlight my hair?

ok, i just bought the stuff for highlighting my hair. im a brunette and i bought a very light golden brown hair COLOR kit, but i wanna use it for highlighting. I kno to mix the stuff and put it on my hair and put tenfoil on it.... but any other tips.. i need to know moreHow do I highlight my hair?
just go to the salon. it is much easier that way, and it wouldnt turn out so messyHow do I highlight my hair?
Your best bet if you are doing o your own is to by a cap. You can get it at sallys or walmart for like 5 dollars. If you dont wna tot do that then try to find the strip that are specially made for foiling hair otherwise you can change your hair to being green because of the foil. When you get it in let the dye sit for at least and hour. If i can help anymore let me know.
oh dear .


this will come out disastrous .





please please, spend the money and have a pro do it .


other wise its one bad hair job you will have trouble fixing .
i would get one of those hold caps there's hole's in it and you take a thing and pull hair through and then you highlight the thing's pulled out

No comments:

Post a Comment