Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it ok to highlight my hair less than 24 hrs after it was dyed brown?

I had blonde hair but wanted to go a shade darker, instead of turning dark blonde it turned dark brown. Can I highlight my hair today even tho I dyed it last night??Is it ok to highlight my hair less than 24 hrs after it was dyed brown?
i would wait a week for your hair to return to its natural pH levels... or you're going to fry itIs it ok to highlight my hair less than 24 hrs after it was dyed brown?
Depends on the condition of your hair really. I have done this before and I always make sure I put in a good treatment before I go getting highlights done. Then get the highlights and put in another treatment. i know what its like for hair to turn out much darker then expected. Its happened to me a few times, but I still experiement with color and surprised that I still have hair sometimes. He,he,he... Anyway, all the best!
In a salon yes but the stuff we use at home is cheaper and not that great for the hair. wait another day or 2 it will lighten up then put the high lights in. Been dying my hair for years and I never keep it on for as long as the box says like if it says 20min I keep it on 15 and most of the time it comes out ok.





wait a day or 2 so you dont damage your hair I know someone who did and she had to cut her hair really short
Ya I do it all the time


Ur hair will get damaged but u can just put


Anti frizz stuff


I put that but rite after I bleach my hair I


Mix


One whole egg


Some honey


Some mayo


N some olive oil


Together in a bowl n put in my hair for about 20 min


Put a shower cap or plastic bag!


It works pretty well


But I'm not saying u should do it


Cuz ur hairs gonna f up but do that mix if u dye it


:D
Yeah you could, but if I was you i wouldn't! leave it for at least a couple of days! Though it's up to you, you'll be wearing it!
yeah i guess you could but its going to completely fry and kill your hair.. i would wait a couple of days before you decide to put any other chemicals in your hair
technically yah, you can... .but i wouldn't. its going to totally kill your hair :(
i have had a brown base put in and then highlights on top of it done the same day in the salon so i would
no, i did it and i looked like a wet dog

No comments:

Post a Comment