Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do I have to bleach my hair to highlight/ dye it?

I want to temporarily dye/highlight my dark brown (close to brown in some parts) to hair that looks like it has natural lighter brown highlights (not too light) with a tint of red. Will I have to bleach it? Because I really don't want to, also please don't suggest the lemon in the hair under the sun thing. I have asked several stylists and they gave me unclear answers and I don't really trust them. Also does anyone know of some trustworthy stylist in the Virginia, Fairfax, Tyson's, Vienna, Springfield area?Do I have to bleach my hair to highlight/ dye it?
If you want your highlights to be within two shades lighter than your current color, a stylist should be able to use dye without bleach.





If not, when brown hair is bleached, it turns red before blonde...meaning it takes less time to process and less damage (if any).





And if not that...well...you could get highlight extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment