Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown?

I've been highlighting (professionally) my naturally light brown-dark blonde hair for years now and I finally stopped because my hair was breaking off so badly all over (even at the top,so my hair was shorter in heavily highlighted places). I dyed it a light brown (professionally)twice and now it is fading into red (which I HATE) and I don't know whether it will be too damaging to get highlights again. Should I highlight it or just dye it a darker brown. It's about to be summer time and I will be outside a lot.Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown?
post picsssss





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhpXKJYDtWH17RKpyV57Zabsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090310143421AACOaHI

No comments:

Post a Comment