Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My friend and I really want to highlight our hair?

Were both girls and we both have light, caramel-ish colored hair and we want lighter, almost blonde highlights to put in it. We want them mainly at the roots with some going down all the way. We also want to do it at home by ourselves. What would the best at home kit be to use that wouldn't become disasterous or turn the highlights orange? Thankss a bunch!My friend and I really want to highlight our hair?
well your hair sounds light enough you dont have to work about it turning orange....





you could really just use any kit, even the five dollar ones work well.























have funn!My friend and I really want to highlight our hair?
As long as your hair isn't too dark (which it doesn't sound like), I would use the (I think it's Clairol) with the Cap. The cap if kinda old fashioned now, everyone does foils, but the cap works great. Justg follow the instructions, and it will come out great! I've used it many times, and my hair is pretty dark!
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment