Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How soon can I highlight my hair after dyeing it?

My hair is naturally a med. brown...yesterday I dyed it more of a dark blonde. Now I'm wanting to add some highlights to it...is it too soon to do it? How long should I wait?How soon can I highlight my hair after dyeing it?
I am not sure how long you should wait, but next time you should get this red box of hair coloring called Loreal color expertise. ( I think thats the spelling..) but anyways it comes in a red box and it has the regular hair dye and highlights all in the same box, so you dont have to worry about waiting.How soon can I highlight my hair after dyeing it?
Wait 2-4 weeks before adding the highlights. Wash and conditon the hair at least 24 hours before adding hightlights to wash away buildup from styling products.
I think you have to give your hair about 2 weeks before you do anything to it again I could be wrong no doubt there are plenty ppl who know better gl

No comments:

Post a Comment