Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to highlight your hair using a cap.?

Ok, I may just be a little on the dumb side, but I'm having major issues. I bought a do-it-yourself highlighting kit with the cap. However, what is the trick to getting the stupid hook to grab your hair and pull it through. I can only get very small pieces through. I've tried both size hooks, and neither one works any differently. So, HELP! What am I doing wrong?How to highlight your hair using a cap.?
ok .. honestly i wouldnt do this if i were you. Once when i was yonger my mom did the cap on me and i had these little round blonde spots on my head. Thats because i had longer hair at the time. you are better off trying one of those highlighting kits that you just comb in your hair. Or just go to a Pro. Good luck.How to highlight your hair using a cap.?
the cap is designed for very short hair so obviously you can only get a little bit through, most women have foils never caps

No comments:

Post a Comment