Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i highlight my hair with bleach without going to the salon?

am trying to highlight my hair at home to get the same highlight i see on celeb without going to salon and pay fortune of money. i have tried and highlight it i have added bleach that i have bought from the pharmacy for a $1 or maybe more and mix it with oxygen 9% and i have left it on my hair between 30-45 minutes it did bleach but i did not get the result i really like and want, so can you help me out with that thanks in advanceHow can i highlight my hair with bleach without going to the salon?
You really need to see a professional for this. Drug store bleaching kits are a pain in the butt. And celebs have multiple colored highlights to add many levels of dimension...All over color is one thing, but highlights are something you need to go a salon for, especially if you want professional looking results.How can i highlight my hair with bleach without going to the salon?
You have to mix bleach with developer to get it to really work. Well this would be a lot easier if you hadn't already done it, sigh. You don't want to re bleach when you have already done, even though it didn't go light enough it is still very brittle so you will need to fill it with dye first. Did you use hair bleach or laundry bleach (if use used laundry bleach your situation is worse). Go to a supply store like Sally's and get a high lever blonde that you want... ash so 9A, 10A or 11A and mix it with a developer. I can't see your hair so you're going to have to ask a stylist there what volume to get. Don't try to use a box color... that dye is isualy bleach and you will have alot of breakage and dryhair that can't always be repaired, it may just have to be cut.
A natural way of highlighting, is to put lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun for a while. The lemon acts as a bleaching agent.





Also, even though i would not recommend it as it completely ruined my hair, but SUN IN is a highlighter. If you spray it in when your hair is wet and dry it with a hair dryer, it lightens it.
ok I never go get it done i always do it myself and I don;t think its that hard. I get a white out kit at hot topic or just a bleach kit its really simple. Just mix it how its says and it will be pretty easy.
by a highlighting cap,


bleach, and peroxide. you can get it all of Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment