Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i highlight my hair without using highlight or die products?

i have really ugly black hair and i wanna make it kindof dark brownish so how can i do that without using any highlight or die products?How can i highlight my hair without using highlight or die products?
You can bleach it, but I heard that it stings like hell. I'd kill for black hair though.How can i highlight my hair without using highlight or die products?
i dont think you can, black hair is pretty.
Marker!!!!or cool aid cool aid stays in for 2 weekss wohoo
i herd there was something u can do with Kool Aid. Like heat up the powder and layer it in your hair or something like that, im not sure.
Try lemon
lemon juice, but thats strips the outer layer of the hair shaft and makes it stringy and absolutely gross
something like lemon juice in the sun, but I really wouldn't try it!


I think you would need to use hair dye to accomplish that, unless you used felt tip pens or paint and somehow I don't think that will work either!
This is what you can do:





1. Get weave/tracks


2. Use clip on (different color)





Hope this advice works!





Toodles


-Morgan B
You can die it with kool aid don't ask me how search for it. also you can use Hydrogen Peroxide and then blow dry. also you can use lemon juice in your hair and also blow dry. when i was younger in high school i use to put peroxide on my hair and i recall it working within a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment