Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I use haircolor to highlight my hair?

Okay well I want this shade for my hair. But there isn't that type of shade for high lights so can I use hair color to use as highlights?Can I use haircolor to highlight my hair?
Depends on how what color your hair is and how light you are wanting your highlights. If the the hair color you are wanting to use is more than 2 shades lighter than your natural color, you could end up with a orange or yellow mess. Also if you have any hair color on your hair now, it will not work. You can't make your previously colored hair lighter by putting more color over it.Can I use haircolor to highlight my hair?
Course you can hunny! My sister did it before.


Just use the hair dye like you would highlights.








- xO; Malinda %26lt;3
yes
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment