Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can somebody help me find a good color I should highlight my hair?

I am a brunett and I really want find acolor to highlight my hair but I cant find anything, can somebody find a color that will really work with my hair color. I have looked at pictures on the internet and in magazines but cant find anything, if you can please give me a suggestion, a picture, or a website I can look at please show me I really need to find a color soon and I dont want to waste my money on something that I dont like. Thank you love AngieCan somebody help me find a good color I should highlight my hair?
well first of all-dont do it yourself!!!!!! LOL go to a salon and tell her you want natural looking blond and red highlights. those colors are the best for us brunetts!Can somebody help me find a good color I should highlight my hair?
This is really nice.
do it with a lighter brown or caramel color. it will look amazing.
dark brown lowlight

No comments:

Post a Comment